Sonntag, 14. Juli 2013

.:[first night out without our kids]:.

This was our very first evening without both of our kids - and sams very first sleep over at his grandmas. Gosh, I tell you I was so nervous I couldn't sleep the night before.
But we have like the best granny xou can have - she promised to send photos of the kids to my mobile every few hours so I'd know they are alright.

So after crying for a while when my babys where picked up,  I really started feeling relaxed for the first time scince Samuel was born.
I took a long shower and got dressed. All without baby screaming or Ronja pulling my leg because she wants lipstick, too.
I really missed that...

After that we drove into the city, took a walk along the beautiful riverside and then went to the "nächtliche Festspiele" of the LaHo. We git the cards for christmas last year and where totally excited.
And it was so overwhelming!
I had never seen so many People at once in our little hometown before!
And the games we watched were so great!
Knights riding the most beautiful horses trying to pick up tiny rings with there lances or trying to kick down flaming fire balls while riding as fast as they can.
And dancers with little bells hanging all over them, music played on big drums and trompetes.
The flag keepers performing dances and stunts with theyr big flags.

Oh it was wonderful.
When the games where over we walked through the City back to our car. The whole sidewalk was just full of people drinking, laughing, partying and having a good time with theyr friends. This was so nice to see. We didn't meet anyone I know though.

It was so nice feeling a little "free" and spending time as a young couple...just my hubby 'n me for a few hours. But when we picked up our babys at theyre grandmas the next day we knew that we have the most georgous little kiddis and would never want to live without them again!
As much as I enjoyed it - the best times are our family moments ♡

1 Kommentar:

  1. Oh Sandy, you are SUCH a lovely, beautiful mama! It looks like it was tons of fun :)

    AntwortenLöschen